Coppertop offers one of the most comprehensive trailer repair services in Alberta.
Why bring your trailer to Coppertop?
- Lighting repair
- Air leak diagnostic and repair
- Air brake diagnostic and repair
- Wheel end maintenance and repair
- Full CVIP services
- Welding of major or minor trailer damage
- Using Fully Certified Heavy-Duty Technicians
We regularly perform brake repairs on-site. Do you need a complete brake job at the scale? We can do that to get your load up and going again. Need a simple glad hand repair, or is the air system frozen? We have the necessary heaters and tarps to get the system working again.
Heavy-Duty Trailer Repair Near Me?
No Problem, we offer both heavy-duty trailer shop repair and 24-7 mobile emergency service trucks that specialize in remote commercial trailer repair.
We can either come to you or you can bring your heavy-duty trailer to us, whatever is the most convenient for you!
We repair every make and model of heavy-duty commercial trailers from simple flat decks to refrigeration units, we offer comprehensive mobile repair to but not limited to:
- Flat Deck trailers
- Enclosed trailers / dry vans
- Refrigerated trailers
- Lowboy trailers
- Step Deck trailers
- Extendable flatbed trailers
- Removable gooseneck trailers
- Stretch single drop deck trailers
Cannot find what you are looking for? Here are some of Kirk's favorite resources related to commercial trailers:
Here are some of the popular brands of commercial trailers we repair but are not limited to: